Social Media Clause
Social Media Clause
DATA PROTECTION: RELY ON SERVICES & SOLUTIONS, S.L. B73328767. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of maintaining contact with you and managing the social media. You shall be able to exercise your rights and add further information via email.
In the event that you appear in a photograph and you do not want such post to be published, you can contact us directly through private message or at the email address mentioned hereinabove.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: RELY ON SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
Tax identification code: B73328767
Address: PLAZA PUERTA DEL MAR, 11ºB, 30720, SANTIAGO DE LA RIBERA, MURCIA
Phone number: +34 968571508
Email address: [email protected]
How have we acquired your data and what kind of data do we process?
We obtain the personal data to be processed directly from you.
The type of data to be processed are those provided by the social media and its images.
Under no circumstances will the data be processed had it be specially protected for the purpose described.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of maintaining contact with you and managing the social media.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal terms for the processing of your data is the legitimate interest of the company to maintain contact with its social media contacts.
What recipients will receive your data?
Personal data will not be provided to any third party. However, it will be accessible by the social media as co-responsible
For how long are we going to keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept as long as you are not against it.
What are your rights when providing your personal data?
The person concerned shall have the following rights, regarding the personal data registered in the entity:
- Right of access: The person involved shall have the right to be confirmed whether their concerned personal data is being processed or not and, in such event, shall be entitled to access to such personal data.
- Right of rectification: The person involved shall be entitled to rectify any inaccurate personal data concerned without wrongful delay from the person in charge of the processing.
- Right of elimination: The person involved shall be entitled to eliminate any personal data concerned.
- Right of data limitation: The person involved shall be entitled to limit the processing of data.
- Right of data transmission: The person involved shall be entitled to receive any personal data concerned, which had been provided to a person in charge of the processing, in a structural form, of common use and mechanic reading, and entitled to transmit them to a third party in charge of the processing without being impeded by the original person in charge of it.
- Right of opposition: The person involved shall be entitled to oppose, at any time and because of the reasons related to their particular situation, the processing of concerned personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest. Such data shall not be processed anymore, with the exception of inevitable legitimate reasons, or filing or defence of possible complaints.
Note that you are entitled to file a complaint before the supervisory authority at any time.